Monday- I Love...

My Sister!! This is my lovely sister. Yesterday (October 31) was my her 13th birthday!!! She can be so fun to hang out with.  I can't wait to see what God is going to do in and through her life, if she allows Him to, throughout her teenage years. It's already neat to see how she has matured in the past several years.  It seems really weird for me to think that in 3 years she can be taking her permit test!!!

Anyway, she wanted some new fall photos of her, so I decided that we could do a right-before-her-birthday fall shoot. We decided to just go down to our little park in town and do a mini-shoot... which turned into a little longer than "mini" =P.  I personally think that the fall is such a beautiful time for photos. Here are just a few of the many photos that we took during the shoot.


20101026_CFLCR_01579

20101026_CFLCR_01608

20101026_CFLCR_01615

20101026_CFLCR_01627

20101026_CFLCR_01637

20101026_CFLCR_01651

20101026_CFLCR_01645

20101026_CFLCR_01652

20101026_CFLCR_01661

20101026_CFLCR_01687

"If you don't understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child."  ~Linda Sunshine

3 comments:

Sarah Feeny said...
November 2, 2010 at 9:03 PM

Just LOVE your Photography Pip!!!! It's so crisp! Your sister is so cute=)

Deborah said...
November 3, 2010 at 4:23 AM

Caroline!! How are you? I managed to get those watermark thingy done on Picnik! You're such a super smart girl! Btw, may I have a portrait session? :D Haha. I'm just kiddin'. Wait till we chill out back here!

Danae said...
November 3, 2010 at 2:00 PM

Your sister is so beautiful! And you are an amazing photographer. :)

She looks way older than 13! Wow!

Fantastic job, Caroline!

Leave a Comment

Please tell me what your thoughts are on this post!

Back to Home Back to Top

© 2010 A Mere Reflection [Photography]. Blogged by Caroline Rodgers.