
White paper √
Matching envelopes √

Embossing powder √
Embossing stamp pad √
Paintbrush √
Dryer √
Stamps √
Tray √
Glue √

Embossed image √
Foam adhesives √
Glitter √

"The only thing that really matters is Jesus."
This is what was embossed on the inside of the card, along with a short little personal note from me to them. I felt that the quote was a good reminder during this busy season. We, especially Americans, tend to get so wrapped up in our Christmas shopping, parties, decorating, recitals, and even performing for church services, that in our brain we push the real meaning of Christmas aside. Like I said at the beginning of this post, since I didn't get these all finished on time for Christmas, I am sending them out as New Year cards. As we start this new year, let's remember "The only thing that really matters is Jesus!

Here's the front of the card with the glitter on it... though it doesn't show up too well on here. Almost finished!

Here's the finished product of the front of the card. I thought that it looked a tad too plain with just the embossed angel and glitter, so I asked my mom if we had any (slightly glittery) ribbon. We did!
Have an amazing 2011, and let's not forget to count all our blessings God has given us in 2010.
"The happiest of people don't necessarily have everything they want, they make the best of everything they have. If a person isn't thankful for what he has, he most likely isn't going to be thankful for what he's going to get."


2 comments:
oh I love your card's Pip!!! Homemade cards are unique and very special. I really like the angel. We should get together sometime and make cards =)
Beautiful, Caroline!!!
Leave a Comment
Please tell me what your thoughts are on this post!