Arlington National Cemetery

My friend, who lives in Arkansas, is visiting me for 12 days. On Tuesday, we went down to the Arlington National Cemetery. Here are some pictures from Arlington.

20101005_CFLCR_00076

20101005_CFLCR_00074

20101005_CFLCR_00071

20101005_CFLCR_00111

20101005_CFLCR_00114

This is where they hold military funerals.  They average about 22 funerals per DAY!

20101005_CFLCR_00090

20101005_CFLCR_00087


While we were there, we went to the Tomb of the Unknown Solder to watch the changing of the guard.
20101005_CFLCR_00085

20101005_CFLCR_00094

20101005_CFLCR_00103

They also had a memorial dedicated to the women who served.

20101005_CFLCR_00122

20101005_CFLCR_00118

2 comments:

Sarah Feeny said...
October 8, 2010 at 11:23 AM

great pics.. I like the ones of Arlington Cemetery.

Can't wait to see more pics.. you should post some of the two cute-sized people.
btw, I really like the music that's playing right now on your blog... what is it? it's piano....

Deborah said...
October 11, 2010 at 2:57 AM

Caroline, Caroline!! You told me to visit and I did!! ♥ photo. I will email you my link too :P What camera do you use, Caroline? Love always, -deb

PS-I'm missin' you so much, come back to SEA!!

Leave a Comment

Please tell me what your thoughts are on this post!

Back to Home Back to Top

© 2010 A Mere Reflection [Photography]. Blogged by Caroline Rodgers.