Beka | Rebekah

My friend, Beka, came up from Arkansas to visit me for 12 days!  Of course I couldn't let her visit without getting some pictures of her! She's not just super cute, but a ton of fun to hang out with.  She's a complete southern, country girl, which means that she is extremely friendly... to everyone.  She also loves to smile =). Another cool thing about her is that she is short, just like me =P.


20101008_CFLCR_00013
Random Fact: She loves Starbucks!
Sadness: The closest Starbucks to where she lives is over 2 hours away! =(
Happiness: That meant that I had to get her Starbucks fill in for her while she was here. =)

20101008_CFLCR_00012

Slide1


20101008_CFLCR_00015


20101008_CFLCR_00011

5 comments:

Meagan Cabrera said...
October 22, 2010 at 9:50 PM

Aww! Such AWESOME pics of an adorable gal! :-)

Miss you both!

Deborah said...
October 24, 2010 at 10:12 AM

Caroline! Awesome pics! Btw, I'm getting a bit frustrated at Picnik for the moment figuring out how to do the watermarks! :@ grrr...haha. Probably you can give me a tutorial in an email? ♥

Anonymous said...
October 25, 2010 at 3:12 PM

I love her hair in pigtails!!! It's so adorable!! :D

Sarah Feeny said...
October 25, 2010 at 10:18 PM

Great portraits Pip!! I love all the shots. BEKA!!! you go girl for wearing your AE necklace=) Love you both so much!!

Slink---

Rebekah said...
November 2, 2010 at 9:58 PM

i missss youuuus.. ='(

Leave a Comment

Please tell me what your thoughts are on this post!

Back to Home Back to Top

© 2010 A Mere Reflection [Photography]. Blogged by Caroline Rodgers.