Abby | Garden of The Gods

Last Thursday IPS set up a client shoot, for all of us students to do, at Garden of The Gods. Here are a few pictures from my shoot.

20100923_CFLCR_00006
I love her eyes!! Aren't they gorgeous?

20100923_CFLCR_00009
20100923_CFLCR_00015
20100923_CFLCR_00019
20100923_CFLCR_00002
20100923_CFLCR_00025
20100923_CFLCR_00004

5 comments:

Mandy said...
September 28, 2010 at 10:59 PM

Caroline...WOW. Amazing photos. God has blessed you with a keen eye and ability to 'freeze frame' the moment. Run with it, girl!!

love, mandy.

Nathaniel Wise said...
September 29, 2010 at 12:43 PM

Caroline, may I have your autograph? When you are rich and famous it will be worth something and I can use the money to pay down student loans. :-P
Great photos, as always.

Anonymous said...
September 29, 2010 at 10:17 PM

I love these! she's so pretty1 and I think the photographer is pretty 2! :) -Aminda

Sarah Feeny said...
September 30, 2010 at 8:44 PM

Wow Pip, I LOVE LOVE LOVE these black and white photos! So crisp and perfect!

Love ya!!

Tex says hey=)

Sarah Feeny said...
September 30, 2010 at 8:46 PM

Hey when can I schedule a shoot?? heehee! wish you were here!!

Leave a Comment

Please tell me what your thoughts are on this post!

Back to Home Back to Top

© 2010 A Mere Reflection [Photography]. Blogged by Caroline Rodgers.