Hey! My name is Caroline and I currently have this ongoing L.O.V.E for photography =). I'm going to be using this blog to post pictures that I have taken on different photo shoots, assignments, challenges, etc. I'm just starting out, so I'm pretty excited to see where this takes me. My goal is to update this blog as much as possible, with a minimum of once a week (with exceptions if I don't have wifi).
Due to my love of interacting and working with other people, my favorite type of photography (so far) has been portraiture.
Though it can be taken different ways, I originally chose the name "A Mere Reflection Photography" based on my belief that God has created everything, and every person, as well as wildlife and landscape. Each of these is just "a mere reflection" of an attribute of God. I want to glorify God in my photography. Another aspect of "A Mere Reflection" is "A Mirror Reflection", implying that every image has been captured by the reflection of the subject onto the mirror in the camera.
I hope that you will enjoy the future blog posts as much as I will enjoy putting them together!
Due to my love of interacting and working with other people, my favorite type of photography (so far) has been portraiture.
Though it can be taken different ways, I originally chose the name "A Mere Reflection Photography" based on my belief that God has created everything, and every person, as well as wildlife and landscape. Each of these is just "a mere reflection" of an attribute of God. I want to glorify God in my photography. Another aspect of "A Mere Reflection" is "A Mirror Reflection", implying that every image has been captured by the reflection of the subject onto the mirror in the camera.
I hope that you will enjoy the future blog posts as much as I will enjoy putting them together!
-Caroline <3



0 comments:
Leave a Comment
Please tell me what your thoughts are on this post!