Aminda | Just for Fun

I hadn't really taken many pictures in the evening before using an external flash, so I decided to try a few out with my 12 year old sister. I can't believe that she is going to be 13 next month!! Here are a few from our last minute, 15 minute mini-shoot.

2010_IMG_1344
This was before the sun fully went down, so there was a tad bit of the golden sun left, but not enough to create a really cool effect =( oh well!
20100928_CFLCR_000012
Isn't she pretty? Did I mention that she now is officially taller than me? Hehe.
IMG_CFLCR_1390
I think that this one is my favorite. Even if her bangs are in her face and the sun had gone down  =).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
September 29, 2010 at 10:16 PM

hehe I like it! :D

Anonymous said...
September 29, 2010 at 10:16 PM

ha btw that was min! :D

Mandy said...
October 11, 2010 at 7:25 PM

I love that last pic of Min!! It captures "her" so well! I love shots like that =)

Leave a Comment

Please tell me what your thoughts are on this post!

Back to Home Back to Top

© 2010 A Mere Reflection [Photography]. Blogged by Caroline Rodgers.